The Entergy Region, a four-state service territory spanning Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, is home to the largest industrial base in the United States. It offers a rare combination of resources: a favorable business climate, a central U.S. location with direct access to raw materials and markets, an expansive infrastructure, a skilled and affordable workforce and very competitive energy costs.
Promoting economic development generates energy demand growth and helps strengthen our communities; maintain rate stability; fund investments to modernize our operations, increase efficiency, enhance reliability, and serve new demand; and earn authorized returns.
- Serving 2.9 million retail customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Maintains retail electricity rates that are some of the lowest in the United States, attracting new business to the Entergy Region and helping our communities prosper.
- Innovating, deploying new technologies and developing tailored customer solutions.
- Home to the largest industrial base in the United States.
- Making significant capital investments in our power generation assets.
- Expanding renewable energy solutions and continuing to invest in clean nuclear power to serve our customers and communities.
- Investing approximately $1 billion in transmission capital projects annually to support economic growth and enhance system resiliency.
- Developing talent across the region to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Stimulating the local economy by investing in local suppliers.
- The employer of choice for the Gulf South region and the preferred choice to do business with.