Non-hired NRSRO - Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority Transaction (LURC Project/ELL) Series 2022A
In accordance with Securities Exchange Commission Rule 240.17g-5 (“Rule 17g-5”), Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority Transaction (LURC Project/ELL) Series 2022A (the “Issuer”) has made the information described in paragraphs (a)(3)(iii)(C) and (D) of Rule 17g-5 available at an identified password-protected Internet website (Merrill).
Please follow the instructions below to access the Issuer’s password-protected Internet website (Merrill) where the transaction information is available.
- Click on NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM below, complete the fields of the NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM, and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Together with your request form, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com your non-hired NRSRO's Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) certificate as well as proof evidencing your SEC certificate was submitted to the SEC.
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours of submitting the form, please resubmit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and/or call (843) 883 0703 or (504) 576 4361.
- Upon completion of steps 1, 2, and 3 (if applicable), an invitation to Merrill will be emailed to you.
- In order to access the transaction information located on the Merrill website you will be required to agree to the Click Through Access and Confidentiality Agreement.
- If you need your Merrill password reset or otherwise need assistance with Merrill, please contact 1 888 867 0309.
Click here for Non-Hired NRSRO Information Access Request Form